Recently there was a ban on the Internet by Jammu & Kashmir government citing security reasons. Earlier also internet was banned by Gujarat Government for Hardik Patel issue. We all know this. Ever wondered what if our State Government ever does that? Electrified!!! Aren’t you?
The poor public of the above-mentioned states had to depend upon the mercy of Government even to send a simple Whatsapp message. We, so called ‘rich people’ loose our minds when WIFI stops working even for five minutes. Here are few other things we generally do when we do not have internet connection.
Today you would really laugh out loud but also value the asset we have The INTERNET. You all must have done certain funny things without internet, at least once of which we mentioned..Time to say ‘yeah, this happened to me too’
1. Restart/Reset WIFI or Mobile data in the hope of getting Internet connection. How I wish my life would have been better. Is there a life without Facebook and Internet?? Really?? Please send me the link 😀
2. Play offline games (if any) and curse the graphics because good graphics game needs the internet. (Sob sob). Why can’t developers focus on making offline games too?? Yeah man, please make something beyond snakes and ladders.Yes, quickly.
3. Put the phone on charging which makes you realise that phone is getting charged faster when the internet is off. Now we laugh at ourselves for blaming the mobile companies which make phone that take as long as five lonnnng hours to charge.
4. Put the phone away and show off especially our parents that we are not at all addicted to the phone. (NOT AT All wink wink)
5. Go through the gallery again and again. When you find good pictures you are highly tempted set it as your display picture but you realise with a THUD that STILL there is no internet. (Not a good time to be alive :-D)
6. No Facebook and Whatsapp means to have fun you have to actually meet people in person. OMG, how does one do that? Ah, Thinking.
7. Call the internet guy and abuse him as if he took my fiance’ away from me while I was about to make love. Within 5 mins call him to apologize in the hope of getting internet connection as early as possible, please I beg. (Is he my GF, that I keep on apologising for no reason?? Hell No then why no internet still?)
8. Speak to family members or people who are ‘physically’ besides us and for a change realise talking face to face isn’t that bad. Not everyday please 😀
9. Sleep early and keep on moving here and there because we are missing that late night chats in groups or the coochie coo time, ahem. Here we realise that next morning we are better in health as we have got adequate sleep. Sleep for eight hours..remember? Yes, nailed it today.
10. While heading towards a new place, instead of using maps, we would love getting lost..hahaha. Assuming people would misguide but if not learn that people are helpful by bringing to the right path. OK GOOGLE!!! No, google ain’t OK today 😀
Let us get over this internet connection and let us actually face the people instead of facebooking, poking, nudging them. Who knows we might find real relationships instead of fake likes and comments which we show proudly to others. The Internet is a boon, not at the cost of going away from your loved ones.
Let us wish our State Government bans the internet someday..hahaha..NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
special thanks to Aanchal Mahajan